Krazy IT, a Sydney, Australian based company is now hiring individuals to be a part of their Dhaka team. We are looking for excellent team players with impressive individual skills who can quickly adapt and respond to different challenges when needed.
Job nature: Full time
Job location: Dhaka
- Seeking WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Deep knowledge in designing UI/UX for international market.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong work ethic and proactive attitude.
- Experience working in small teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a friendly team player who enjoys challenges and learning new skills and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS (Less/Saas).
- Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation).
- Solid ability to convert design mock-ups (PSD, AI) into HTML and CSS markup.
- Ability to write clean, semantic, valid markup and modular, cascading, reusable CSS.
- Experience with markup and approaches for responsive designs.
- Experience with server-side development (PHP).
- Really good understanding in OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
- Fluent English speaking and writing is preferred.
- Writing blogs and tutorials will be a plus.
- Experience using Balsamiq Mockups or any other mockup tool will be given preference.
- Experience with WordPress theme development.
- Experience with Git.
- Knowledge of 508 / Accessibility Guidelines.
- A passion for understanding current trends and advancements on the web.
Experience Requirements: 2-3 years of experience.
Education Requirements: Graduation in relevant subjects with good communication skills.