Krazy IT, a Sydney, Australian based company is now hiring individuals to be a part of their Dhaka team. We are looking for excellent team players with impressive individual skills who can quickly adapt and respond to different challenges when needed.
Job nature: Full time
Job location: Dhaka
- Design UI/UX/Wireframes.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as ‘touch’.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for bench marking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated. Engineering degree is preferable.
- Certified application developer is a plus.
- Good communication skills, both in Bangla and English.
- Short-notice joining option.
- Must have organizational, supervisory and managerial skills.
- Good project and time management skill.
- Flexibility to adjust to multi-cultural and dynamic work environment.
Experience Requirements: 2-3 years of experience.
Educational Requirements: B.Sc. in CSE with good communication skills.